4th European CxO Dialog Telco Strategy: Web 2.0 Social Media, Mobile, Broadband or Cloud Computing for the Telco industry
The 4th European CxO Dialog Telco Strategy will gather senior executives, VPs, CEOs, CFOs and Heads of Strategy of the telecommunication industry on the 22nd and 23rd of November 2010 in Berlin, Germany.
The telecommunication industry is undergoing a major shift from voice driven to data driven services. New services, changing business models, merger & acquisitions are everyday business in the Telco industry.
Join the 4th European CxO Dialog Telco Strategy for the leading regional debate on telecom M&A, strategy, wireless broadband, mobile applications, web 2.0 and cloud computing.
To stay ahead of the competition, leaders in the telecommunication industry need to improve their business processes.
The 4th European CxO Dialog Telco Strategy brings key decision makers of the leading companies together to discuss the current landscape, their growth strategies and how they will invest in their future.
Take away strategic insights from the No.1 CEO level strategy summit and determine the future telecommunication industry in a volatile and fast growing market.
- New business models: Business transformation
- Brand development / Image creation
- Future of mobile broadband growth engine
- Convergent strategies
- Customer contact strategy: Customer retention
- Market consolidation / M&A strategy / New partnerships
- The new internet eco system
- Quadruple Play
- New trends: Socialisation, mobilisation, personalisation
- Telco-web convergence, IP telephony
- LTE Mobile Broadband Strategies
- Digital home network: Connected life and work
- Fixed mobile convergence (FMC)
- Next best offer management
- Pricing strategy
- Advanced IP multimedia services
- Telecoms regulation
- Strategic outsourcing
- New bandwidth services
- Cloud Computing-Telco and IT Services on demand
Interested Telco Strategy managers from companies who want to join the 4th European CxO Dialog Telco Strategy as a speaker or a participant should contact:
Betül Elif Özdemir
Senior Manager Summit Development
econique summits GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49-(0) 30 / 802080 4-37
Fax: +49-(0) 30 / 802080 4-30